Adventurous things to do:
- Visits to other local towns including Wooli, Diggers Camp and Sandon (by 4WD)
- Yuraygir National Park
- Some more ideas can be found here: Go Wild about Wooli & Minnie Water
- Minnie Beach House has a fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and an outside BBQ.
- Minnie Water has one general store and cafe, open 7 days a week from 7am “ish” to 5pm “ish”, where you can find basic grocery items, fuel, fishing supplies, a bottle shop and a variety of takeaway foods (takeaway served from 7am-3:30pm). Website here: Minnie General Store
- Wooli Pub and Bowling Club both offer a courtesy bus which will pick up and drop off from Minnie Water
Relaxing things to do:
- Keep an eye on all of the native wildlife that call the area home, including the annual migration of whales, wallabies and many types of birds.
- Minnie Beach House is equipped with a small library. There are numerous relaxing spots around the house for reading – although the spectacular views can be quite distracting!
- There are TVs in both the upstairs and downstairs living areas. There is a DVD player connected to one of the TVs, however both support USB devises so you can play your own files.
- There is a fixed speaker for music, with an auxiliary cord for you to enjoy your own music in the main upstairs living area. Please feel free to bring along any mobile speakers to enjoy music in other areas of the house.